Here I sit in our lovely small apartment buried under a bunch of boxes! Tomorrow is the 1st phase of the move! I've got a small entourage of people coming to help us move. For that I am extremely grateful!
That's where I'd like to focus.... I am so thankful for friends that we have been blessed with. I mean, we're moving during the week which made it difficult to find some people. But we have the sweetest friends who are always there to help. It doesn't matter when or where, they're always there.
I think everyone should have friends like that.
So, needless to say, if anyone is in the area and would like to have a great deal of fun tomorrow, we're starting around 9:30, we'll stop for lunch... and then hopefully we'll be finished! I can't imagine actually being there later than 1 or 2.... but... you never know. We'll take all the help we can get!!
All right, well I don't know if I will be able to post much until next week... Wednesday or so when we get the cable and internet turned on at the new place. So if anyone is looking for me, give me a call. I should have my cell phone with me!

1 comment:
Augh! Moving! You have my sympathy! I hope you guys are happier there!
Post a Comment