Anna

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Great show...

I just thought I'd throw it out there, but has anyone anyone watched "Baby Borrowers?" Oh my goodness! I find it one of the better shows out there. Sure it's not completely realistic, because eventually they do give the kiddos back... but I find it great that they're showing teenagers and other teenagers who may be watching it.. what it's like to be a teen parent.

I just thought, that I would ask if anyone had ever seen it. They give them a baby, they have to take care of it (of course the real parents are watching....), they have to go to work, pay bills. I just find it great!

After working many years in childcare, I know some of the "Joys" of parenting... even the not so fun ones. And these kids have noooooooo clue. They want a baby... wow! They're not even close to being able to take care of a real baby.

Anyway, just thought it was very humorous... and enjoyable.

1 comment:

Taflinger said...

Kellee- thanks for the angel food cake tip...I will surely try that at my next partaaa!! Love "baby borrowers!"