Calling all bargain hunters.
Many of you may know that Jeremy and I have been looking for a house since January. Obviously since I haven't posted that we've found one, we're still looking.
I'd like to ask that if anyone see any houses in the Willoughby/Eastlake, or Wickliffe area, please let us know. Keep your eyes open. I was hoping to be in a house by the time school started back up again, but I doubt that will happen. Not that God can't work miracles... but... we need a little help. I'm pretty sure we've seen every house within our price range in Lake County. But, never hurt to ask for a little more help.
Anyway, here's our specs...
* Ranch or Colonial with [good] basement
* Central Air
* Master Bedroom at least 12x12
* At least 3 BR & 1.5 Bathrooms
*Respectable backyard (at least big enough for our small dog).
Anyway, I know you guys will do a good job. If you don't live up here and can't actively help us look, please keep us in your prayers. We've seen so many, and we're getting discouraged. When we do find one we like, we get the word it's "off the market." So, it's been a long journey, and it's not over yet. I didn't put our price range, but if you want to email me, I'll give it to you. JKFlatt@oh.rr.com.
Thank you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment