So today I went out and about... I was looking at apartments, and gyms.
It's come to the front of our mind at the Flatt household that we need to be proactive against our gene pool. I have diabetes in my family tree, and Jer has heart disease and young heart attacks. Therefore, we've decided to look into joining a gym so we can get buff together! (And who doesn't like being buff!)
We've also come to realize we're quickly outgrowing our 1 bedroom apartment, and will probably need at minimum a 2 bedroom.
Needless to say, I've found 2 annoying types of sales people. The one who "could care less" and the other "the overzealous, gets paid probably on commission" sales rep. With the one who cares less, I think it's funny that they don't really mind if they make a sale or not. I can't decide if they're over confident, or if they just don't get paid on commission. The other one is the one that makes me nervous, and almost claustrophobic. It usually drives me away... I'm scared of those people. I usually just let Jeremy handle them.... I'm a pansey sometimes!
Have you ever encountered these people? What do you do? Any good stories?
Hope you have a good day. I'll keep you posted on what we decide on!

No comments:
Post a Comment