Anna

Friday, June 26, 2009

The door that is almost closed

So, last evening around 7:30 we got a phone call from our realtor. Our bid on the home was not accepted, and a counter-offer was given. We did not accept the counter offer. (It was garbage.) So, we're pretty sure that this is God telling us that this is not our home, and that a better one out there awaits. We are still praying about this, as there is still a slight "door ajar" light... but.... we're nearly certain it won't go through. I thought I'd just give a little update. Those of you prayer warriors, please keep praying.

In light of the possible no go, Jeremy and I also have a few decisions to make. Large decisions. One of which will deal with if we should go month to month for a few months, or if we should just go ahead and sign for another year, and just see what God has for us this time next year.

So, those are the prayer request updates. Thank you all for your intercession. Jeremy and I appreciate it!

I will keep everyone up to date as things progress.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I hope you guys find something great soon. We thought we had our Medina place sold last weekend, but that feel through. Disappointments are rough. :( Praying for you!