I just wanted to clarify to my readership (as few as they may be), that while we are waiting on God and His timing, yes, we have asked you to pray. But, we (Jeremy and I), don't want you to pray "Dear Lord, please allow them to get the house" but rather pray more like "Lord, if this is your will, show it to them clearly. If you want them to have it, then let it be so." A lot has happened in the last few days. I won't go into detail. Not much has happened that has changed this waiting game, but now more than ever, we just need some clarification, and wisdom that only God can give. So if you think of us this week, and the next several, please pray with us, that God's will be done!
Thank you! Have a wonderful evening!
K

1 comment:
Post a Comment