These are the views we had from our balcony.

If I looked straight down, this is what I saw.


If I looked straight down, this is what I saw.

We enjoyed our time with Jeremy's family. It was wonderful having his sister and her family, his brother, his two aunts and their families, and his uncle and wife. Some of them live out of town, so it was good to see them and spend a bit of time with them.
Most of the time we'd sleep in. Eat breakfast, chill out... have lunch... and then head to the beach. After our beach time, we usually got ready to go out to dinner. In the evening sometimes we played games, other times we just hung out, watched movies, talked, played putt-putt or whatnot. We ate and two very good seafood buffets. Boy were they good.
My biggest pride of the trip is an odd one. I am proud to say that after a lot of OCD applications of sunscreen neither Jeremy nor I got sunburnt! So.... someone should be proud of us! 70+ SPF did a great job! Go coppertone!
Most of the time we'd sleep in. Eat breakfast, chill out... have lunch... and then head to the beach. After our beach time, we usually got ready to go out to dinner. In the evening sometimes we played games, other times we just hung out, watched movies, talked, played putt-putt or whatnot. We ate and two very good seafood buffets. Boy were they good.
My biggest pride of the trip is an odd one. I am proud to say that after a lot of OCD applications of sunscreen neither Jeremy nor I got sunburnt! So.... someone should be proud of us! 70+ SPF did a great job! Go coppertone!

No comments:
Post a Comment