More recently it seems that Friday nights have become Date Night!
I will note complain one bit. I am totally in love with dating my husband.
This past Friday we went to Zapatelli's in Mentor, Ohio. Now, I will tell you when you first go in there it seems like a very hole-in-the-wall restaurant. Do not be deceived! It is a true Lake County Gem! If you haven't been do yourself a favor, and go! I must warn you, though, at first glance the price for a meal of veal seems a bit steep. But, don't lose heart! It is well worth the price! The portions are mammoth!
Here's a picture of Jeremy with his prized veal! This was taken when he was done! It's hard to tell, but I'm sure that the "side of pasta" had to be at least a pound! CRAZY wonderful! He will definitely make 4 meals out of this night-out-leftovers.



1 comment:
Post a Comment