Yes! Today marks 6 wonderful years since our first date! Woohoo!

Part of me says "That's it? Seems like longer." I just feel like Jeremy has been a part of my whole life, not 23.5% of my life. The other part says, wow time sure has flown by... since we've been having so much fun. I often ponder and go, really? "X number of years?" I replay our story both the ups and the downs. Then I marvel at, and give Him the praise, for all that God has brought us through.
So today, I want to celebrate with my husband 6 wonderful years! Stay tuned... over the next month and a half we have several other "special dates" that I remember. So... check back again.
Much love!
P.S. Does everyone enjoy the oldest picture I have of the two of us on my computer? We look much different... and I think better too!

No comments:
Post a Comment