Anna

Sunday, July 26, 2009

I need a little cheese...

So I need a little outlet to whine. So pardon this post.

Does anyone ever take a step back and look at your "4 year plan" and go, "WHAT THE HECK?!" You look at it, and think that your 4-year plan is nothing like what you thought it would be. In fact, it is the total opposite. Right now, I just wonder... did I forget to give God the memo that this was my plan? Then I go, "Kellee, are you kidding? You're going to tell the God of the universe YOUR plan? I mean, talk about a way to make Him laugh."

I often look around and just wanna stomp my feet like a little child and say "My turn! My turn, My turn!" Because it seems like when things go all out for me, and it gets sooo close to "the plan"... the plan falls through, and someone else close in your life goes "oh by the way..." and suddenly they have YOUR plan! So you stomp around a little bit more... my plan, my plan, my plan!

All for what? God to grow you? I know that during the course of "my plan" I have seen God do amazing things. He has taken my plan and completely shaken them up. Oh sure, I long for that plan oh so much... but I know that if my plan is as good as it gets, and is not happening... then God's plan must be 10 times better.

So for now, I just cling to that hope... I try not to whine... and I simply pour my heart out to the God of the universe that has the power and control to fulfill all my dreams, and even knock my socks off. His ways are higher than mine... His plan is far greater than mine can or will ever be.

So... has anyone felt like this in the past, or lately? Because I give you a little cheese to go with my whine if you want... partay!

Stay strong!

2 comments:

Taflinger said...

Kelly, what is your price range for your next house? And where abouts do you want to land?

Kellee Flatt said...

We're trying to get something under 130, and pretty much any of lake county (Willoughby, Willowick, Eastlake, Wickliffe)... we haven't gone as far as Painesville yet, because that would be pretty far for both Jeremy and I to drive to work.