
Our baby is the size of a rutabaga, and her fingerprints have now formed.
Baby's Length: 13.62 in.
Baby's Weight: 1.46 lb.
Head to heels, our baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.
How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 9 lbs...according to my last dr. appointment...
Maternity clothes? yep!
Stretch marks? not that I've seen
Sleep: On and off. Still dealing with the numbness in my hands when I sleep... it is alleviated somewhat with the braces. However, a few times this week, I've noticed that I've taken the one brace off in my sleep. It's not soo effective when you take it off.
Best moment this week: Having 2 days off. :-D
Movement: Most nights when I'm laying in bed... trying to fall sleep or simply when I sit still. Starting to feel her more throughout the day still mostly when I'm sitting.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular, just food when we're hungry. I've enjoyed pancakes a couple times this week in the morning.
Gender: Girl!!! (Or so they say...)
Name:We're working on it... I think we' have our back-up boy name if she turns out to be a he... but we're struggling more with girly names. I think we have a middle name... but, the first name, a little more tricky. :-) Either way, we will probably not be announcing it until she is really here.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In, but definitely flattening out.
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach<----- still what I miss the most!
What I am looking forward to: Jeremy being able to finally feel her move.
Weekly Wisdom: Do the exercises from our class!! haha... they're supposed to help. (Although, right now, they do feel really, really good!! So I do them.)
This picture was taken today so it is exactly 25 weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment