Anna

Sunday, January 29, 2012

New pictures

I finally got some pictures off my phone.

I take a picture nearly every day for family and send them a "daily picture"... it's especially nice for extended family who are not able to see her every few days... or even every week. We struggled to get the pictures off my phone, and we still can't get them to sync up to my computer... but my AWESOME sister-in-law, Jill (hey Aunt Jill!), said she would just email pictures from her phone to herself. So I finally remembered it, and tried it.... and it worked. So I have a bunch of pictures I can now put on my computer. It will probably take a few days/weeks, since I have to text each individual picture to myself (and there are easily a 100-120). But, here's a few of my favorites, I'd like to share.

There are soooo many more, but this is a little teaser for right now...

This is by far my most favorite picture so far.



A co-worker gave Anna this sock monkey toy.
She definitely looks like she is done with pictures for that day,
or she's mad that she's not sleeping!

Look at this cute little face!!


I love this picture!
It's hysterical... she was sleepy, and had a full tummy.
Apparently this is the look of satisfied.


Check out that belly!

No comments: