Anna

Thursday, September 13, 2012

38 weeks


action shot of breakfast!
Happy little baby

She swiped a penguin from the bathtub.

Anna always enjoys baths.

Well, this is a very late 38 week post... but, my goal is to always have the week post BEFORE the next week turn over.  While that may be tomorrow... I still am meeting my goal.

It's been a busy 2 weeks.  So, there hasn't been much time for blogging.  Not to mention, we have once again struggled with our phone issues.

Here's the basics...

Anna is still not sleeping through the night.  Some nights are definitely better than others.  But, most nights are frustrating to say the least.  (That is all about that.)

Anna is still in 6-9 month clothes.  Some fit really well... and other's I need suspenders for!  Ha!  She is still in size 3 diapers.  I didn't have her weighed this week... but I'm sure she's just over 17 pounds.

Anna is doing well eating, although she really, really likes to do it herself.  If she can't put it in her mouth on her own, there is very little chance she will eat it.  And, she tries really hard, but most of it ends up on the floor.  Her pincer grasp is doing a lot better.  At dinner on Friday night (her 38 week birthday) she was using her index finger and thumb to grasp most of what she was eating.  So, she's doing well.  I just keep the broom and/or dust buster handy.

Anna still isn't crawling, but she is awfully close.  We got a rug for her Saturday (the day after her 38th week birthday) in hopes that a little friction will push her over the edge of crawling since all we had were hardwood floors.  I don't think it will be long now.  She does get around.

Well, that's aabout it... I do plan to blog the 39th week earlier (maybe even the day off), so there will be more to read... and hopefully a video showing off her skills.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: