![]() |
| Enjoying her first serving of yogurt! |
![]() |
| My 39th week birthday fell on Grandpa C's 61st (year) birthday!! So we did the only logical thing... wish him happy birthday! |
![]() | |
| Loving on her glow worm. |
This past week was very dramatic... mostly in regards to sleeping. It went from bad, to really bad, to terrible, to down right nightmarish. I discovered that I am NOT a nice mommy at 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, and 3:30. Although, somewhere between the hours of 2:30 and 3:30 I decided that Anna needed to see her pediatrician. There must be some reason for this frequent wailing. So, we went to see Dr. H on Friday morning. She graciously listened to my plight. I asked her if it was possible Anna had acid reflux, and the doctor thought it was unlikely due to her age, however... she agreed to let us give it a try. (And since the report on it would be part of the 40th week blog... you will have to wait to hear how it is or isn't working....)
Either way, I have found myself saying that I am soooo glad that she is super cute...and happy... because night time has been awful. I must also say, I am so blessed to have people in my life that are willing to put out a call to others to hold us up in prayer. I can definitely feel the hand of the Lord working in this area... so thank you to those who are praying for us during this time.
Anyway, here's her current stats.
As mentioned we went to the doctor on Friday. She's measuring in the 50th percentile for height, weight, and head circumference. She is 27 inches tall, and weighed 17 pounds 2.5 ounces. (I cannot remember her head circumference... 42 cm? unless that's super big... then it's not 42 cm.) She is still in size 3 diapers... and also still in 6-9 month clothes. Although there are a few of her pants that are 6 months that work well still... and there are still a bunch of 6-9 month pants that just don't fit they fall off like crazy. (Poor girl she needs suspenders!)
Sleep well... last week was terrible (as the opening section said). So.. .we're still working on that.
Anna is still nursing every 2-3 hours, although it is closer to 3 hours most of the time. Also, she is doing a great job eating. She doesn't prefer pureed food, and likes anything that she can feed herself. This week she tried some yogurt or the first time and loved it! She also had some cheese, too, and enjoyed it as well. (See the picture above) Her favorite foods include small pieces of bread, sweet potato puffs, turkey, chicken, cheese, Gerber Graduates Lil Grabbers Cinnamon Maple flavored. She also likes this veggie puree that I got as well. It came in a little pouch and she likes to suck on the one end while I gradually squeeze it. It's a good relationship.
She is making GREAT strides toward crawling. She is almost there. She tends to crawl more on our bed then on our actual floor. But... she is getting closer on our floor.
Also this week she said "papa" and continues to do so. It's cute! She still prefers "mama" over "dada" but is now throwing papa in their regularly.
Anyway, as always... I am blessed beyond blessed to be Anna's mom. I love her so much! Even though sleeping isn't her strong suit... I find myself more and more in love with her each day.
Anyway thanks for reading!!





No comments:
Post a Comment