![]() |
| Enjoying her lunch |
![]() |
| modeling a new outfit |
![]() |
| Another day, another meal |
![]() |
| All smiles |
![]() |
| Hey, Mom! |
![]() |
| LOVE HER!! |
![]() |
| Anna has some of the prettiest eyes!! |
![]() |
| She started eating some rice cakes! And enjoyed them. |
![]() |
| This is my view most of the evening... |
Well, this is Anna's 40th week! We love her so much, and cannot fathom our lives without her.
I am happy to report that our 40th week has improved our sleep. We have been faithfully giving our darling pepcid as prescribed by the doctor. It seems to be helping. Of course this week we have struggled more with getting her to go back to sleep in the middle of the night (as opposed to frequency). (One night she was up for the bulk of 2am-3:30am) So, prayers are still appreciated. We are improving and making great strides. We have faith that one night we'll get it all together!
Anna is doing well with food. She still prefers food that she can feed herself. It's actually kind of fun, because she tries everything I give her. And she definitely tries to get everything I get her in her mouth. Anna's pincer grasp is improving, and when she wants food in her mouth she'll stop at nothing to get it in there. :-) I keep trying to get her to "like" using a spoon, but she'd much rather eat finger food. She has started taking a liking to those "pouch" baby foods. Those are definitely an interesting blend... but she seems to like them. I was always planning to make my baby food, but she's so finicky that It's hard to make baby food and not have a ton go to waste. So we've compromised. She also is a BIG fan of the Gerber graduate's "lil crunchies" (They're kind of like cheetos, without all the crap.) She eats some yogurt still, but definitely hasn't eaten as much of it as she did the first day. :-) Oh well.
Anna is still in 6-9month clothes. Some of those tend to be big on her, especially pants. So, I think we'll be in them for a while. We had to make an "emergency run" to the consignment shop to get some pants and long sleeves. A lot of her 6-9 month clothes were summer clothes, and it has been chilly here (very fall like) so we needed some more fally type clothes. I will say that I absolutely LOVE consignment shops for baby clothes. I was able to get 15 outfits (plus I had a sweater and pair of pants extra) all for a little less than $50. A few of the clothes were even brand new! So, you can't beat that! I love when I can tell Jeremy see this outfit?? It cost $2. :-)
Anna is getting closer and closer to crawling. I've caught her numerous times on her hands and knees. I also like that she is getting better at making transitions from sitting to getting on her belly without smacking her face on the floor. She still prefers to 'army crawl" or drag her body using mostly/only her arms. She is definitely mobile! One of her favorite activities is to sit next to her toy basket in our living room, and slowly take the toys out. It's really cute... and she doesn't take all the toys out either. :-) One of these days I will teach her to take a toy out, and put a toy back. Hahaha.... I can hope!
Anyway, I think that's about it for now! Thanks for checking in on us, and reading!
Have a great week!!











1 comment:
We had the same issue with clothes. All of Harper's NB and 0-3 stuff was summer...all of it and it's gotten COLD a few times. She's still wearing the same few outfits over and over again but at least we have some things now! If it doesn't get warm again she will never wear tons of 0-3 stuff. Good thing it's mostly all from garage sales and only cost a dollar or two or I'd feel really bad!
Post a Comment