![]() | |
| So cute after bath time!! |
![]() | |
| We visited Great-grandma and Great-Grandpa Surso this week. Grandpa played with me! |
![]() |
| I helped mommy with the laundry (then I helped pull out all the folded laundry). |
![]() |
| Enjoying Watermelon... I didn't like it so much on 4th of July, but now I'm digging it! |
![]() |
| A fun photo with Aunt Kimmee at the Captain's game. Boy do I love my Aunt Kimmee!! |
Anna is developing such a personality. She is a regular ham. Last week I caught her making fart noises while slimming her arm.... it was hysterical. She laughs at funny things, and in general, she knows when she is being a goofball. I love it!
We were really busy this week and weekend, thus the late posting...
Anna still isn't sleeping great, but she is sleeping better than she was... she will typically wake one or two times a night... and then again about 7:30 in the morning. Usually Jeremy will take her downstairs for me, put her in the swing, and let her swing for bit. That usually buys me some time, and she'll sleep til 8:30 or 9 which is NICE!
Anna is still in her 6-9 month clothes. Some are big... some are small, and some are just right. She has a whole slew of summer clothes. They are absolutely darling. This weekend, while we were camping, Grandma C and I went to a Carter's outlet... and we scored a killing at REALLY good deals. It was a lot of fun. We got a coat, some long sleeves, and even a dress for Thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun. Anna wasn't weighed this week... so I don't know how much she weighs... but she is still in size 3 diapers.
Anna is still eating every 2-3 hours, but most of the time it is closer to 3 hours. I've been working really hard this past week to get Anna sitting in her high chair eating real food. Anna LOVES to feed herself. She will let me feed her sometimes, but prefers to do it herself. She's getting a lot better with it. Her favorite foods are gluten-free rice crispies, avocados, chicken, turkey, sweet potato puffs, green beans, and new to her this weekend was gluten-free bread. SHE LOVES gluten-fre bread!! LOVES IT!! She even tried some gluten-free pancakes. (Now some may wonder why she is eating gluten-free... well, I read a while back, that if a close family member has celiac disease, then it is better to wait til 1 year to introduce wheat into their diet. And since my mom has a gluten-allergy, we are playing it safe and waiting. We're making due.)
Anna does a lot of babbling. Apparently she has gotten my "gift of gab"... most of the time she is just babbling "mamama" or "dadada" (but mostly mamama). She is full of all sorts of sounds.. it cracks me up to watch her all the time come up with something new.
Anyway, I think that's about it...thanks for reading!







No comments:
Post a Comment