
So as of Sunday night January 11, I have been exceedingly happy. I have am such a dork, but I will admit that I have waited for this past Sunday night to happen for at least a year and a half. It is something that I take great pride in talking with others about, discussing what will happen next.. and I even use to to relate a little bit with my students. What a bonding experience! Haha... So what am I talking about.... Sunday night, 8pm Fox began airing Season 7 of 24. Those of you who know me, and really you probably don't even have to know me well to know this, know that I LOVE the show 24. Am was totally thrilled that they "raised the dead" when it came to Tony! In fact, I would love if they could some how resurrect David Palmer too! I am very excited about this season. I'll admit, I was very skeptical as to how the year off would take a toll on things. But none the less, the show is alive and well! And once again, I am a big dork! But... I can admit my dorkyness on my own blog and hope that those of you who read this will not think anything less of me because I have dedicated a post to this show.
Anywho, better update for the next post... I promise.

No comments:
Post a Comment