Anna

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Touched by the king....

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Tonight Jeremy and I went to the Valentine's Banquet at church. The theme was "Touched by the King." And, you guessed it, there was a Christian Elvis impersonator. He took Elvis songs, and changed the lyrics to have a "Christ oriented" message. He actually did a great job presenting the gospel. While it wasn't my normal cup of tea, it was thoroughly amusing.

I got some great pictures tonight....using my new sky blue digital camera that Jeremy got me for Valentine's Day. Wooohoo! I was sooo surprised and excited. He told me my other half of my gift will be here on Tuesday... he got me a digital picture frame too. He's so good to me!

No Valentine's entry would be complete without telling you how much I love my Valentine. I really love him for the man that he is. He has such a big heart. He is probably one of the most selfless guys I know. He's always ready and willing to help people. He's such an honorable man, and he's such a hard worker. God knew exactly what he was doing when He gave me Jeremy. He really does complement me in so many ways... he makes up for my many shortcomings, and together we are such a great team. Not a single day goes buy when I don't thank God for making my wonderful and special husband. I love you, Jeremy!

And now... for pictures for your enjoyment!
This is what happens when you take a self portrait and your husband is much taller than you!Someone offered to take the picture for us.
Brian & Anna

This is the not-so normal, family life team.
We have a lot of fun together... we laugh a lot!
The first 1/2 was ALL leather... or pleather... couldn't tell.
The second 1/2 was the stereotypical Elvis garb.
Complete with back-up singers!
This is the whole family life team. Yeah, we're with the King...
I think he touched me!


No comments: