Anna

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Calling all Moms, Dads, Aunts, Uncles.... consumers....

Calling all Moms, Dads, Aunts, Uncles.... consumers....

I have a very special little girl who is turning 1 in about a week. I'm dying to get some advice from moms and dads with small children. I want to get her a great gift, that says "I was thinking about you." Yet it want it to be practical, and amazing!

I want to get the advice from my readership (though you may be few) as to the gift that you either got someone, or a gift that you received when your little one turned one. I want a gift that you perhaps just couldn't live with out! Big, little, expensive or cheap, no idea will be thought ridiculous. I have been pondering this one for a while, and I'm pretty much stumped.

Just an FYI, they're not really "video/dvd" people. (There's a story behind that...) so, suggestions other than "Baby Einstein" or "veggie tales" would be great (even though I think those are great!)

Thank you in advance for your help!

1 comment:

Pam said...

If she can walk, get her shopping cart with plastic groceries. Micah has one and loves it.