How do you know when the desires of your heart are the desires of God's heart? Does it have to be confirmed through your spouse? Will both of you have the same burning desire if it's truly from God? Do they come around to it eventually through the prompting of the Holy Spirit?
How do you know?
There has been a strong desire on my heart for at least 3 months now.... and so far it's just not the same desire of my husband. I'm sure he'll come around.
I know God's timing is perfect, but sometimes I just feel like a bratty little kid. I don't want to wait. I want what I want... now. Hahaha....
Oh, and this has no relation whatsoever to the last post. It's just me rambling at the moment.
To update from the last post, please just keep us in our prayers. There is so much going on... and decisions that need to be made. My mom just says wait it out... it'll all blow over. But at what expense? What's the price one pays for their sanity?

1 comment:
Kellee...my advice..for what it's worth. Don't talk to Jeremy about it anymore. Just keep it before God in prayer. Many times, it just takes time for the spouse to come to agreement. Cover whatever it is in prayer...every day. Find a trusted person that you can let it out to..not bad-mouthing Jeremy for not agreeing with you-just as a release for you and a check to see if you are on the right path with it. He will come around...;)
Post a Comment