Anna

Friday, February 13, 2009

Dancing the night away....

Tonight, Jeremy and I had an amazing opportunity to go to see Lord of the Dance. And really, I find it hard to describe it in words. Those of you who know (and love) my husband, know that he is not a big theater fan. He even said he enjoyed it. Really, it's something that I think everyone should go see... in person... it's incredible how fast they can move. I determined this evening I don't think I could move my body that fast even if it were on fire.

It was such a fun evening. We did dinner before hand and then the show. I have my best friend Katie and her husband Phil to thank for this great evening! (It was a gift for my birthday.) I loved every single second of it.

So if ever given the opportunity, take it!

Thanks Katie!!!
I'm waiting patiently for the show to start!! Oh it was soooooooooooo fun!!
I highly recommend it to everyone!

No comments: