Anna

Friday, February 6, 2009

Calling all Prayer Warriors!


Sometimes you just need a hug from Jesus.

Today, I felt like that.... I just kept reaching out for Jesus. Therefore, this blog comes with a somewhat heavy heart. (No, there is nothing wrong with Jeremy and I. He's very supportive and loving.) I'm asking for my few readers to just remember me/us in prayer. A few things will need to change over the next few days, weeks and months. It may be God leading us on a new adventure, it just may be an excruciating growing experience. Whatever it may be, I do not pretend to know. But what I do know is, that I am seeking God's direction. I ask that you would join with us and pray. That you would pray that God will show me clearly and confirm through Jeremy the direction to go. Pray that God would provide a refuge for the meantime. Pray that God would pour out his grace on our lives, that he will give me patience and the clarity of mind. We pray that His leading would be without a doubt, and that we will be receptive to this leading.

God has brought us to this place, and we know He won't leave us. We know He is a sovereign God and Lord over all.

Please keep us in your prayers today, tomorrow, and over the next bit of time.

Thank you,

Kellee

2 comments:

Pam said...

I'm here if you need to talk.....on a lighter note: I used to watch 24 too. I get way too involved and can't sleep though. Joel made me quit watching it.

Kellee Flatt said...

Thanks Pam! That's really sweet and kind of you.

As far as 24... Jeremy knows better than to make me stop watching it. It may be more of a headache than he's ready to take on. Hehehe