![]() |
| The answer to "Where is your tongue?" |
![]() |
| Sporting her baby overalls! |
![]() |
| A Johnson & Johnson ad? |
![]() |
| She's so happy in the morning. |
![]() |
| Surprise!! The tooth FINALLY popped through!! |
![]() |
| The new look she gives everyone! |
![]() |
| It was a beautiful day (80 degrees), and she was all worn out. |
![]() |
| While Auntie Katie was here, Anna was trying to FaceTime uncle Todd too... She kept getting her little butt right in the way. It was really funny, and really cute! |
![]() |
| All smiles. |
![]() |
| We went trick or treating at Breckenridge with some friends |
![]() |
| Love her little facial expressions! |
Well I'm getting TERRIBLE at blogging... some weeks I do GREAT, other weeks.. NOPE, not so much! I think I'm 2 weeks in a row of "not so much!" Oh well... My goal is always before the new week... and it's Thursday, so I made it!
It was a pretty busy week. I only worked one day, so we spent some of the time out and about enjoying friends and family, as well as just playing and enjoying the nice weather. My sweet girl and I had a lot of fun!
The biggest news with week 45 is that she FINALLY had her tooth break through. (Yes, I did call my mom at 4 1/2 months and say "Mom! I think Anna is getting a tooth!" So it only took 6 months... but we finally got it!) I was at Sam's Club with Anna, and low and behold I looked down, and said, what is that in your mouth... sure enough, it was a little bitty tooth. It's exciting that it's finally here...although I will miss that exclusively gummy smile!
Anna is doing really well eating food. She really likes to feed herself, and is doing great with those baby food pouches. She almost always eats 1 a day, sometimes two... she doesn't quite finish a whole pouch, but there isn't much left when she is done! I do like that she feeds herself with it too. Although, we do have to take it away at some point because she's playing with it, and that can get very messy, very quickly.
Anna is definitely a crawling machine. She doesn't crawl super fast yet, but she does get where she wants to go. I can no longer cook dinner in piece, there is usually a little princess hanging around my feet. (I usually remind daddy that he was supposed to be watching her. hahaha...)
Anna is still in 6-9 month clothes, and size 3 diapers. Although, I think I may start trying to introduce the "smaller" of the 9-12 month clothes. There are so many cute ones. We have a 12 month jacket, and it's a little bit in the arms, but if we cuff the arms, then she does well with it. So... we'll have to see.
Sleep is still ok. Anna usually wakes up once at night to eat. Although, I've been told by the lactation consultant that she should be able to go through the night without sleeping. So... I don't know if we're going to have to do some "tough" love with some ear plugs.... we'll see. However, I am enjoying that the pepcid is helping tremendously. I can handle once a night, although I wish she would just sleep through the night.... we'll get there, I'm confident.
Anyway, I think I'm going to keep this shorter since I need to start working on 46th week post (tomorrow)... so... thanks for checking in on us, and reading. We love our little girl, and hope that you have fallen in love with her too this past (almost) year.
God is good! It is amazing to see how far we have come!!












3 comments:
Knowing they CAN go through the night without a feeding helps but isn't going to make you feel any more sad when she cries for it. It's so easy for other people to say 'oh they're just waking up out of habit' etc. One thing that could help (and I read this) is shorten the amount of time you let her nurse. If she normally nurses for 15 minutes only let her go 12, then 10, etc etc. That might help it be a little more tear free. Obviously I have no experience with this method but I thought it might be worth passing a long!
I sure miss that little girl. I OD'd on my birth control today accidentally... All the extra hormones pumping around made me miss Anna so much it made me cry...twice.
@Auntie Katie....
How did you OD on your bc? Oh boy!! hahaha... I saw you called during naptime! We sure miss you too!
Post a Comment